Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust is a registered charity, and has Subscribers all over the world. Our subscriptions help keep this important history alive for current and future generations, and it is also an ideal way for them to keep in touch with the developments at the Trust.
The Derek Martin Fellowship
The Trust’s Fellowship recognises donations of £1,000 or more, and is named after Wing Commander Derek Martin, OBE who served as the Trust’s Patron until his death in 2014. Derek Martin was a distinguished wartime Sunderland pilot who flew ‘our’ Sunderland, T9044, in 1940. He was an ardent supporter of the Trust and its development. His legacy lives on through the Fellowship.
Becoming part of the ‘Derek Martin Fellowship’ provides the following benefits:
- Unlimited admission to Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre, home of Pembroke Dock Sunderland Trust, for life.*
- Free admission for up to five additional people (adults, concessions or children) when a ‘Member’ is accompanied by others on a visit.*
- Regular copies of the Trust’s ‘Webfooter’ newsletter.
- A Sunderland lapel pin, recognising your commitment to the Trust.
- A personalised plaque sent to your home displaying your status as a Fellow of the Trust
- Optional inclusion on a VIP Mailing List, providing personal invitations to special openings and events at Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre.
- Knowing that your contribution is helping to preserve the important military, maritime, industrial and social history of south-west Wales.
* Please note: Special events or activities may require an additional fee; please contact us for specific details. Maximum of six individuals including the ‘Fellow’ can receive free admission during any one visit.