Current Job Opportunities
Part-time Community Engagement Officer
Pembroke Dock Heritage Trust
Role Overview: The part-time Community Engagement Officer at Pembroke Dock Heritage Trust will drive initiatives to enhance community participation, celebrate local heritage, and cultivate pride in Pembroke Dock’s history. Focused on educational programmes, community engagement, and inclusive practices, this role seeks to create a vibrant, culturally rich hub while promoting Welsh language activities.
Duration: February 2024 to November 2024 (Three days per week)
- Three days per week, 9 am to 4.30 pm (6.5 hours per day)
- One hour unpaid for lunch
- 20 days pro rata per year, in addition to bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction training during the first week of employment
Supervision and Management:
- Supervision and management conducted by the Treasurer and Company Secretary
- Accountable to the Board of Trustees
- Expected to brief the Board at their regular monthly meetings
- Payment via bacs on the last working day of the month
- Salary: £100 per day
- Employer’s pension contribution: 3%
This role requires a dynamic individual with excellent community engagement skills, a passion for heritage, and the ability to drive participation in cultural initiatives. The candidate will enjoy a flexible work schedule, comprehensive induction, and reporting directly to the Board of Trustees. The position offers competitive remuneration and opportunities for professional development within a vibrant heritage-focused organisation.
Please complete the application form below and enclose your CV and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 21st February 2024.
How to contact us
Pembroke Dock Heritage Centre,
Royal Dockyard Chapel,
Meyrick Owen Way,
Phone: 01646 684220